Saturday, October 25, 2008

Things To Do At 3:38 AM

Early Bird Gets the Worm?


My sentiments exactly:-)


There's almost certainly no reason to be up at 3:38 AM in the morning on a Thursday in October. With the exception of the following:

A: You Can't Sleep
B: Am a Night Owl/Early Bird
C: You're Enrolled in a BU Online Project Management Course :-)
D: Have a project due in less than a week
E: Appreciate the challenge of changing your inner circadian rythym
All of the Above

All of the above for me :-) I'm actually on my way to work to finish up an online trade show project so that our sponsoring vendors can get a preview of their booths before the live event day next week. Hopefully I won't be up again posting at 3:38am but if I do.. I'll be sure to post again.. Now its off to work!

So if you're up reading this, go back to sleep.. at least do it for me:-)
(Note: For more information about me, see my BU student introduction post by clicking here.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice Pic.....was that when you actually spent time to go hiking with me? Also nice profile pic...try smiling!